Saturday, August 31, 2013

Skip Hop Hug and Hide Activity Toy, Owl

Skip Hop Hug and Hide Activity Toy, Owl


Skip Hop Hug and Hide Activity Toy, Owl

Posted:

Skip Hop Hug and Hide Activity Toy, Owl (Baby Product)
By Skip Hop

I thought this owl was adorable and has so many things that a baby should be interested in - a teether, a mirror, crinkly sounds, something to take apart (the baby owl comes out)... but no. My 10 month old is not interested in it at all. It is passed over for her simpler (and cheaper) toys. But THEN yesterday she was actually playing with it and I left her alone for a few minutes and came back... wondering what was in her hands. It was the wooden ring, BROKEN in half with half of it in her mouth. SCARY! I am so disappointed that a supposedly high quality toy would break so quickly - never mind the fact that she could have choked on it! This is the second Skip Hop product I have been disappointed with and I'm starting to think they do not test their products in the real world.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2