Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Review: Mommy and Me Go to Swimming Lessons

Review: Mommy and Me Go to Swimming Lessons


Mommy and Me Go to Swimming Lessons

Posted:

Mommy and Me Go to Swimming Lessons (Paperback)
By Angela A. Kear

I live in a warm climate where swimming pools are not uncommon. My coworker recently bought a new home with a swimming pool. She has a small son and she was a little nervous because he is not used to being around water. She is a good friend, so I was looking for a gift that would ease her mind concerning her water worries. In my search for a gift I found Mommy and Me Go to Swimming Lessons. This book was just what I was looking for. Mommy and Me Go to Swimming Lessons is an excellent tool not only for parents, but for children. It is an excellent conversation starter for parents with young children to get them ready for swimming lessons. My coworker and her son enjoyed the book immensely and it made him excited and less nervous about his swimming lessons!


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2