Sunday, August 4, 2013

Review: Infantino Twist and Fold Activity Gym, Vintage Boy

Review: Infantino Twist and Fold Activity Gym, Vintage Boy


Infantino Twist and Fold Activity Gym, Vintage Boy

Posted:

Infantino Twist and Fold Activity Gym, Vintage Boy (Baby Product)
By Infantino

I love the colors of the gym. I have twins, a boy and girl, and it seems to be right for both of them. I like that the gym arms fold closed just by twisting the button at the top. So I stick the whole thing in the corner of the closet at night. I like that the gym is roomy under the arms. The toys are cute too. My babies tolerate tummy time better when they are on the little pillow. Our home and furnishings are a mix of contemporary and sort of retro. And so this gym fits our personality. Also my son is a real spitter-upper. And I have already unbuckled the mat from the arms and washed it. The colors stayed bright and I just rebuckled the mat to the arms and we were all set again. It's a good buy.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2