Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dwellstudio Wooden Puzzle, Owls

Dwellstudio Wooden Puzzle, Owls


Dwellstudio Wooden Puzzle, Owls

Posted:

Dwellstudio Wooden Puzzle, Owls (Baby Product)
By DwellStudio

I wanted to love this puzzle. I loved it online, and since I am not much of a fan of the Melissa and Doug brand, I thought this puzzle and the others by DwellStudio would be great. I have other Dwell Studio products so I thought this was sure to be a great puzzle.

Pros:
- Cute images
- Shapes are easy to remove from the board.

Cons:
- We purchased two puzzles and BOTH arrived with smeared paint. Not a big deal, but I expected better from this company.
- The colors are MUCH darker than you are seeing in the picture on Amazon. I know that monitors vary, blah blah, but honestly, the green looked light green or bright green in the picture and is actually much much darker. Overall the colors are darker and not bright and engaging, which is what you would want for a young child.

Overall, I was very disappointed by the dark, drab colors and the smeared paint so I returned these puzzles. A bit sad, as I really loved them in the pictures online.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2